Theoretical lectures, discussions and publications. The activity is focused on contemporary architecture and its role in the processes of artistic freedom and non-freedom. The lectures are open and focused primarily on doctoral and postgraduate students in architecture, fine arts, design or art theory and history, but also on architects, historians and critics of architecture, publishers and anyone interested in contemporary architecture.
EEA GrantsNorway GrantsEmpathy in Art
Reflections of Norwegian Architecture
|04. 10, 2021||Henrieta Moravčíková: Introduction to the Norwegian Architectural Scene|
|11. 10. 2021||Martin Beverfjord / Rever & Drage|
|25.10. 2021||Tormod Amundsen / Biotope|
|08. 11. 2021||Beate Hølmebakk / manthley kula|
|15. 11. 2021||Einar Hagem / Lundhagem|
|29. 11. 2021||Espen Rahlff / 3RW arkitekter|
|06. 12. 2021||Jette Cathrin Hopp / Snohetta|
- Martin BeverfjordRever & Drage is an architectural firm consisting of three civil architects with headquarters in Oslo and a branch in Flekkefjord. We like architecture that is fun without making a fuss of it, and without much distinction between humor and seriousness.
- Tormod AmundsenSince 2009 Biotope architects have designed small scale architecture for outdoor activities. Biotope's buildings are designed with the Norwegian and Nordic understanding of simple outdoor life. Biotope architects design small buildings for great experiences.
- Jette Cathrin HoppSnøhetta is a place nobody is from, but anyone can go to. Snøhetta began as a collaborative workshop.Today, Snøhetta has grown to become an internationally renowned practice of architecture, design and art, with 280 employees of more than thirty different nationalities, and an equal gender distribution.
- Beate HølmebakkManthey Kula is a Norwegian architectural practice established in 2004 by Beate Hølmebakk and Per Tamsen. The office works at the intersection of art, architecture and landscape architecture, paying special attention to site, form and narrative.
- Jette Cathrin HoppLundhagem is an architecture and urban design practice based in Oslo. Founded in 1990, the practice remains committed to creating architecture that continues to explore the relationship between nature and humanity.
- Espen Rahlff3RW arkitekter is a Bergen-based office with a playful portfolio built on practical experience, engaged socio-cultural work and creativity. It focuses on architecture, urbanism, planning and the cultural landscape.